We add depth to client relationships:
- Public Accounting (a CPA is part of our team)
- Asset-Based Lending
- Consumer and Commercial Loan Underwriting
- Commercial Real Estate
- Credit Approval
- Loan Compliance (an associate is CRCM-designated)
- State and Federal Regulations (a former national bank examiner is now an LES associate)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist
Collectively, we’ve managed:
- Commercial loan portfolios
- Commercial Real Estate loan portfolios
- Business Banking loan portfolios
- Retail loan portfolios
- Professional and Executive portfolios
Mr. Waters is a 44-year career banking executive and entrepreneur, one of the industry’s most experienced.
After the leadership and managerial portion of his professional life — primarily at Hibernia National Bank, now Capital One Bank—his No. 1 focus today is on community, retail, branch and small-business banking.
Mr. Bower has operated a successful practice for 10 years, consulting for banks and performing loan reviews for a dozen banks in South Louisiana with portfolios ranging from $50 million to $1 billion. While the primary focus of his practice is loan review, he also performs internal audit and Bank Secrecy Act audit services for several community banks.